• Share and teach the gospel so that students are encouraged to develop faith and knowledge of God through the Lord Jesus Christ and to strengthen their relationship with Him.
• Develop and promote the highest standards and qualities of Christian Education within the Sunday School.
• Encourage teachers to create a friendly supportive environment that fosters the enjoyment of learning and faith formation.
• Promote a culture that ensures that every child is given confidence and skills to make a positive contribution to their church and the wider community.
• Support parents and carers in their role
• Celebrate excellence and disseminate best practice.